GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Andhra Pradesh Public Security Act, 1992 – Revolutionary Democratic Front (RDF), a front Organisation of Communist party of India (Maoist) – Declared as Unlawful Association – Notification – Issued. x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SC.A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 430 DATED:09-08-2012.
From the Director General of Police, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad,
Letter No.94/E1/SIB(Int.)/2012, dated:10.07.2012 and 27.07.2012.
*** O R D ER:
The following Notification will be published in an Extra-Ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated 14th August, 2012:
Whereas, the Organization known as Communist Party of India (Maoist) whose avowed object is to overthrow the lawfully established Government by means of force and violence and through terrorist activities, involving the use of fire arms and explosives, landmines, claymore mines and rocket launchers and whereas, its front organization, namely, Revolutionary Democratic Front (RDF) formed with the merger of All India People’s Resistance Forum (AIPRF) and Struggling Forum for People’s resistance (SFPR) in May 2005, is a part of Tactical United Front, has been indulging in the following unlawful activities, namely,
- Sub serving the interest and objectives of the Communist Party of India (Maoist) whose avowed objective is to over throw the lawfully established Government by means of force and violence through terrorist activities involving the use of firearms and explosives;
- Urging people to fight against the Police and join the Maoist movement;
- Opposing and demanding stoppage of anti extremist combing operations of the police and security forces in the left wing extremism affected area of the States and there by abetting and encouraging the violent activities of Maoist;
- Organising dharnas, rallies and other forms of agitations in support of the unlawful activities of the Communist Party of India (Maoist) and
- Opposing lawful actions of police and criminal justice system and inciting the people to take violence against the democratically elected government established by law.
And whereas, the Government are of the opinion that for the reasons aforesaid, the associate, namely, Revolutionary Democratic Front (RDF), interferes with the administration of the law and upsetting the maintenance of public order constituting a danger to the public peace and thereby qualify to be declared as an unlawful association.
And whereas the Government are of the further opinion that because of the activities of the said associate, it is necessary to declare Revolutionary Democratic Front (RDF), as unlawful with immediate effect.
:: 2 ::
Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by sub section (1) of section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Public Security Act, 1992 (Andhra Pradesh Act 21 of 1992), the Government of Andhra Pradesh, hereby, declare the Revolutionary Democratic Front (RDF) a front organization of Communist Party of India (Maoist) as an unlawful association.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
MINNIE MATHEW CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner of Printing, Stationery & Stores Purchase (Printing Wing), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. (with a request to publish the Notification in an Extra-Ordinary issue of the A.P. Gazette dated14th August, 2012 and to supply 150 copies )
All District Collectors All Superintendents of Police The Director General of Police, A.P., Hyderabad The Addl. Dirctor General of Police (Intelligence), AP, Hyderabad. The Addl. Director General of Police (Grey Hounds), Hyderabad. All Commissioners of Police The Home Department The Law (E) Department The Revenue (DA) Department Copy to:
- to Chief Minister.
- to Minister for Home
- to Chief Secretary to Government
- to Prl. Secretary to Government (Poll.) SF/SC.
// FORWARDED BY ORDER //
SECTION OFFICER (SC)